Thursday, September 6, 2012

Posts with electric blue

I am half-way there! I still have some stuff to do here in Milan and then (hopefully) I will be ready to go to Barcelona. Tonight is the Vogue Fashion Night Out and I am so excited since last year I had so much fun, and I hope this year it will be as exciting as it was. It is highly likely that I will opt for my dress that I kind of designed when I was smaller, meaning I wanted to have one like that but it was rather impossible back then haha :D so now, my dream came true. Anyways, I would put that one but we will also see from the weather, here in Milan you never know how it will be.
Going through my blog these days I kind of noticed that I have a lot of posts that put so much accent on electric blue color (I wouldn't say it's my favorite but apparently it rules my wardrobe haha) so I wanted to make a 'merged one' where you can see all of them in one place. I start with the one from last year's Vogue night, it deserves it. :)

Enjoy, and hopefully see you with my new dress very soon! :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment