Sunday, July 15, 2012

Street snaps

As I promised a while ago, I found some street snaps photos which I wanted to share with you. I adore street style because you can see really everything and maybe also develop a taste on your own by getting new ideas. Every country, every town are different stories, people have different tendencies so of course fashion is not even similar. I don't have my favorite by now since living in Milan has shaped my taste a bit, but of course I don't consider it the best. That's why I love to research and look for new stuff and this kind of deal really helps me stay in touch.

It is impossible to put all of them, so I have chosen some that I particularly liked.
I will strive to post them more often so you get to see that too.

Kisses!

I decided this one to be the first since I adore the combination of Missoni dress and Miu Miu glitter pumps from the last season, and the green Zara blazer just fulfills the effect.


Very simple summer combination with a small Chanel clutch which is always fashionable.

Perfect Dolce&Gabbana sequined tights and a loose rock t-shirt. Fall combination for every day.

Maybe not a business suit but for sure is fashionable enough for any other occasion.

Lace is never out of fashion. Miu Miu sunglasses and Manolo Blahnik stilettoes for a daily outfit.

Another business suit just in other color. Yellow for the summer.

New season of Miu Miu clutch for a daring mixture of colors.

Loose pants are always the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment