Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Again with the bag

I so fell in love with this bag when I bought it that now I take it every day everywhere I go. It goes with any color, and I was a little bit sceptic before about the jeans pattern but now when I have it I can tell that it is for sure worth of buying it.
I'm gonna use the opportunity now to tell that most probably from September I will be staying in Barcelona for work so I am not sure how I will manage to post very often but I promise I won't stop posting on this blog, maybe just with a little less of attention, but for sure you will still be able to recognize my style :)

Enjoy today's post, for tomorrow I have another one, with a long summer dress from H&M.
Kisses.











I was wearing:
H&M basic t-shirt
Miss Sixty jeans



No comments:

Post a Comment