Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Prada and Tory Burch

I am really sorry for not being more active in the last week with posting, but the whole weekend with fever and cold was not the best occasion for me to take photos. Moreover, it was more like a bed-time chill, trying to get better as soon as possible.
Luckily now I feel better so I am back on track :) On Friday morning I am heading to Paris and I am excited to take a lot of photos there. I haven't been to Paris for 4 years so it's gonna be a great feeling to get back there, at least for a couple of days.
In this post I present you my new sunnies and ballerinas, but what I like the most are the jeans in my favorite summer color. I remember the post which was one of my first ones since I started my blog, and it is one of my favorite ones. I will also combine these jeans with Alexander McQueen pumps for sure.

Enjoy!












I was wearing:
MyCloset t-shirt
Miss Sixty electric blue jeans
Tory Burch ballerinas
Prada sunnies
Miss Sixty clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment