Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My collection of shoes

Looking back at all the posts( and there are many of them even though I didn't start my blog very long time ago) I decided to dedicate one post to all the shoes that I own... maybe I don't have the photo for each one of them but I'll try to find them all!
Fo this month I have another photoshooting pictures to share with you and other dresses and pumps that are very popular this season... so stay tuned! I am very excited for nicer weather to come( here in Milan has been pretty much raining lately) and for the "dress" season to start.
Enjoy your 1st of May and see you guys soon!

Zara peep toes


Burberry rain boots

Miu Miu flats

Zara peep toes

Alexander McQueen pumps

Zara glitter pumps

Replay boots

Killah pumps

Mango flats

Burberry flats

Stefanel boots

Moschino flats

Miss sixty biker boots

Converse sneakers

Miu Miu sandals

Yves Saint Laurent pumps

Zara flats

Marc by Marc Jacobs wedges

Jeffrey Campbell wedges

Marc by Marc Jacobs sneakers

Moschino wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment