Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Purple headband

Good morning!
I would like to apologize to all of you because of my delayed posting in this week but this exam session is being more exhausting than I thought it would be, and going out of the apartment doesn't really fit my schedule in this period.
However, in two days it will be over and I have prepared for you many of new ideas and suggestions. Today I wanted to show you my headband that I bought two years ago, and it reminds me of the days when wearing headbands was my daily thing. Now I'm not used to it anymore, but this one is really, really cute.
I hope you're managing to survive these cold days, and I really cannot wait for the sun to come out again!
:)



















I was wearing:
Zara shirt
Fornarina vest cardigan
Miss Sixty jeans
Zara shoes
Accessorize headband

1 comment:

  1. SLATKA SI KAO KOCKA SECERA. POZDRAVLJAJU TE NINA I KSENA

    ReplyDelete