Saturday, January 14, 2012

Michael Kors bag

Even though it is still winter and dark colors should be our preferences, I couldn't resist but to buy this flashy Michael Kors pink bag from a new spring/summer collection. I decided to combine it with white/black stripes cause I adore that contrast, and of course some simple jeans and ballerinas.
Enjoy you weekend, mine is still very boring and being just about the books, but after a week, it will change. Kisses!


















I was wearing:
Zara stripes t-shirt
Zara jacket
Michael Kors bag
Miss Sixty jeans
Miu Miu ballerinas 
Accessorize headband

3 comments:

  1. Q preciosidad d bolso!!! M encanta tu look!!!

    Muaaaa

    Elvestidordelaura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is amazing! Thank very much for your comment!I follow you!

    Kisses from http://vistetedesonrisas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete