Monday, April 9, 2012

Red and yellow go together

After a bit of delayed posting, today I used the nice weather to go out and take some photos. Honestly lately I wasn't really going around, but I was rather at home and prepared some exams that I have left from previous semester.
On Wednesday afternoon I am going to Serbia after more than 3 months and I must admit that I really miss my home. However I am soon going to be back to Milan, to start the second part of this semester. But I am happy that I am going to be home for my Easter, with my family.

This shirt that you see in this post I have ordered from a online shopping company( at the bottom you will see the adress ) and it goes very nice with jeans. It is a very bright yellow color although maybe from this perspective you cannot tell. I intentionally combined it with a red blazer, just to kill the monotony of the colors. 
















I was wearing:
Shirt from storets.com
Zara blazer
Miss Sixty jeans
Accessorize flats
Blugirl bag
Tom Ford sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment