Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pink with black

It's always good to make a bit of the contrast with the colors. I wanted to try out today these new tights that I bought a few days ago with a simple skirt and sweater( I am so happy that these days I don't have to wear jackets, perfect weather), and I had to add a bit of the 'more live' color, so I decided to go for this Vivienne Westwood bag.
In the last days I have just been planning what to do for my birthday. For sure I won't make a huge party but something will be organized for sure. I always get excited for this since I enjoy so much when I'm together with all my friends. Of course, the outfit is also what I have been thinking about. I can just tell you that for Monday( when it's my actual birthday) I prepared a very nice outfit that I adore, and I also hope that you will like it!!
Until then, enjoy your weekend, this nice weather, go outside, eat ice cream and have fun!! :)















I was wearing:
Zara skirt
Zara sweater
Calzedonia tight
Vivienne Westwood bag 
Miu Miu ballerinas

1 comment:

  1. slatka si, dobro ti ovo stoji a carape mi se bas svidaju.
    ovde u NS bez jakne se nemoze, pa se nadamo da ce tako lepo vreme uskoro i kod nas. pozdravljamo te....

    ReplyDelete